Ope’s Low-Carb Veggie Burger Patties
How do Ope's Vegetarian Burger Patties Compare to the Competition?
Ope’s Burger Patties, available as Veggie or Black Bean, are delicious and have the following advantages over Boca, Garden, Morningstar, and all other veggie burgers:
- Available as raw or grilled patties
- Have naturally occurring phytonutrients
- No cholesterol or saturated fat
- Made with non-GMO TSP, no toxic hexane used
- Provides adequate amounts of folic acid, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6. These vitamins are considered to be insufficient in the diets of most Americans
- No lactose (for the many who are lactose intolerant)
- Can be purchased frozen pre-grilled or frozen fresh (for those who demand flexibility in preparation)
- Higher in fiber than any other brand
- Can be purchased in 2.5, 3.2, 4.0, or 8.0 ounce patties
- Ope’s Patties simply taste better. Consumers are now demanding healthier, fresher, cleaner tasting food items. Ope’s Patties have been sold to thousands of customers that appreciate the higher standards of care and ingredients that go into every single pattie. Ope’s Patties have the right blend of texture, appearance and taste.
Available as Grilled or Raw Burger Patties
(Click links below to view product label and nutrition facts)